I have some fun news today. I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Not once – but twice this week!
I am not sure if this is VBA acceptable but I am killing two birds with one stone here and thanking Cheesecake Summer and happilyeverafterorsomething for nominating me! I am absolutely tickled pink! (OK, is that just an Aussie term or does that traverse the cultures?)
For those of you that don’t know the rules – here they are:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading
- Contact the bloggers you have nominated and let them know about the award
7 things you don’t know about me ( and might not want to!)
- I colour match my pegs when I hang the washing on the line. I mean I have to. My sister once pegged all my pegs in matching colours on the line and said to me “There, how’s that for your OCD?” Err, thanks.
- I accidentally wore my PJ pants to school in Grade 5 under my uniform. I just forgot to take them off. I spent the day in total mortification of someone finding out. You know the little frill bloomer numbers of the late 70’s? Yeah- those.
- I have trouble sleeping
- I have never had my driver’s licence
- I don’t have any tattoos
- I do have my nose pierced (a small gold heart). My husband payed for it on my 40th Birthday so I couldn’t chicken out.
- I once fell asleep at work, sitting on the toilet. In my defence it was after a 12 hour night shift.
15 13 bloggers I have stumbled upon recently and you should take a look at (OK, I know I fell short of the required 15 but if you read my blog regularly – are you at all suprised?)
- Suz’s Petals
- Shambolic Living
- Tamara Out Loud
- Mightier Than the Pen
- Michael Cargill
- Catas Trophy Wife
- The Rookie Dad
- The Laughing Housewife
- my family is not broken
- Johnlmalone’s blog
That wraps up this post for today. I still have my blogging ‘L plates’ and am trying to work out links in my posts but I think I may have mastered it. I am off to contact all the recipients of my nomination now. I promise.