I think I am a good listener. In fact I might even go as far as to say I am a great listener. However, there are some times when I would like a pair of these:
I would also call these the “Lalalalalala” earplugs.
I think the earplugs would come in handy for these situations:
- Red’s sarcastic attacks
- Children fighting… over a hair (yes it has happened, remind me to post about that one!)
- My ten minutes of peace and quiet soaking in the bath
- Any sentence that begins with ‘Muuuuuuuuum’
Have you ever told your children that you’re changing your name? My mother used to say that a lot when we were teenagers and I thought back then: what a terrible thing to say. Today, I would say, smart woman! I so get that.
I’m thinking these earplugs would be the perfect accessory to wear for this question: “Mum, why aren’t you listening to me?”
- Tips for Effective Listening (socyberty.com)
- The Importance of Listening (lugenfamilyoffice.wordpress.com)